Contact Information

I may be contacted through email at weakleykidz7@yahoo.com or by calling me at school before or after class. 785-8711 ext.123




Friday, April 10, 2009

Savvy

Well all of the girls in my class have loved the book Savvy and told me I needed to read it so I thought it would be a good book to start so I started it yesterday. It hasn't been like I thought at all. Because of the things I have heard my girls say I thought that only the girls got their savvy but in the opening chapter it talks about the main character getting HIS savvy. So I have been surprised already. I am not much into it to make any conclusions, but hopefully will have time during my spring break to read it. I am so glad you have given us the opportunity to read some of our own choice of books. Thanks

1 comment:

Teacherheart said...

I am VERY anxious to hear about this book, myself! I'm glad you're going for it!


Blogging Rules

Make sure you read the blogging rules and post an "I accept" these rules and will follow them to the class blog.