Contact Information

I may be contacted through email at weakleykidz7@yahoo.com or by calling me at school before or after class. 785-8711 ext.123




Friday, April 17, 2009

Reading Savvy

I am really enjoying this book. It has many good elements of writing. The word choice is fabulous. Here writing actually reminds me of Clementine because she often makes up words. This is a great book for girls but I think boys could enjoy it as well. I really interested in seeing what happens. This is a book that also reminds me a little bit of Harry Potter it has the same unknown powers that the kids in Harry Potter experience. I also think it might be a good read aloud book but I am only half way through and will have to see how it turns out.

1 comment:

Teacherheart said...

I'm trying to complete a "collection" of books where the characters love words and word play. Thanks for this addition to my list!


Blogging Rules

Make sure you read the blogging rules and post an "I accept" these rules and will follow them to the class blog.