Contact Information

I may be contacted through email at weakleykidz7@yahoo.com or by calling me at school before or after class. 785-8711 ext.123




Tuesday, February 24, 2009

embarassing mother

I just started the embarrassing mother book. Sorry I can't remember the full title. It has been interesting so far. I haven't gotten too far into it, but I did finish Joey Pigsa. That was an interesting book for me. I can see where it would be beneficial to read especially for certain kids. Mostly it made me think twice about the way I teach more than anything.

1 comment:

Teacherheart said...

Some professors I know actually assign Joey Pigza for preservice teachers to read.... there's just enough reality about the life of an ADHD kid, and kids from split families, to make it meaningful in the very way that you found it. And of course, it has just the right amount of "gross appeal" for kids to want to read it!

I'll wait to hear what you have to say about the embarrassing mother book... I have only read the first page.


Blogging Rules

Make sure you read the blogging rules and post an "I accept" these rules and will follow them to the class blog.